Saturday, September 16, 2006

Teenager Charged With Murder

A 19-year-old has been charged with murder after the death of a teenager who was stabbed at a party in the NSW Hunter Valley.
Police said a 15-year-old boy suffered a stab wound to his abdomen during an argument at a party in bushland near Glendon Crescent at Glendale about 9pm last night.
The teenager, from Boolaroo, was taken to John Hunter Hospital in a critical condition where he had emergency surgery.
He died shortly after 9am today, police said.
A 19-year-old Glendale man has been charged with murder and is due to face Newcastle Local Court tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 16, 2006 7:42:00 pm, Blogger Andy said...

I just read through some earlier comments. Im not sure if it was or wasnt the implication of...yourself, and given there is no particular communication at this time re: anything, let me say this.
Im not the 'anonymous'you called a fallace head. This is my first time back to this site since the catholic provocation hornets nest *insert metaphor* debacle.

I just heard Ravi say 'Its the things that make us laugh and the things that make us cry that breaks Gods heart' Anyway, I wont be back. Just wanted to clear that up.

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:04:00 pm, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks Andy. I have no idea who the anonymous poster is, that's why I complained about it. It is strange that you would assume I was talking about you though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home