Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tip Of The Hat, Wag Of The Finger

Much as I respect Stephen Colbert as the truthiest journalist out there, I found something very disturbing today. On his August 8 2006 episode, Stephen 'broke' the story of a Hungarian bridge and it's connection to Chuck Norris; the very story I broke six days earlier. So Stephen, I'm afraid you get a "wag of the finger" for that one.





A 'tip of the hat', however, to President George W. Bush, who when asked what he thought should be done in the Middle East, responded thus:


Such honesty in the face of ridicule. Commendable.

By the way, I did a Google search on 'shrug' and found that they're also a form of ladies knitwear. Apparently, they serve to enhance the size of the 'bosom region'. Well done ladies, for showing us that women's intuition is far from being extinguished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home