Friday, July 28, 2006

Celebrity Skin 2


I heard something about The Artist Formerly Known As Prince getting a divorce, which I thought was a Mormon no-no. But what would I know? Anyway, I set off in search of images of TAFKA Prince, and found some interesting pics.

Who knew that he'd tried out for a part in the stage production of "Prince of Egypt"? Maybe he thought he was a shoe-in, having been a Prince and all. Kinda curious about auditioning for the part of Moses' sister though, but thats celebrity, huh?

I also found a photo of TAFKA's idol,


a real prince,


and some guy named Bob Prince.





Wow, princes everywhere. However, this ham-fisted montage of stupidity couldn't be complete without the original Prince...





Yeeeaaaahhhhh boooyyyyyyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home