Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Miss-Represented


When Ms Puerto Rico won MISS UNIVERSE (written in capitals to denote how huge it is), I think a lot of people missed what the contest is really about. Boobs. And legs. While it's politically correct to talk about charity and intelligence and what good they can do for the world, there's still a bikini contest. I caught the start of the telecast last night, and they asked MISS UNIVERSE 2005 what she'd do after being MISS UNIVERSE. She talked about rubbish, I tuned out, but I was thinking "she'll probably continue to be a smoking hottie".
Which brings me to the point. Miss Puerto Rico: kinda hot. Not in this picture, mind you, but okay. Which brings me to the girl who should have won, being as its all about boobs anyway: Miss Slovak Republic.


BOOBS! LEGS! And what a smile, folks, what a smile! I don't know her name, and she may not be particularly clever. Hell, she might drink the blood of puppies. But I'll tell you what I DO know. She's hot. And that's all that should count in a MISS REDUNDANT PAGEANT.

Oh, props to Miss Australia, Erin McNaught. She had the good sense to get the girls out in a men's magazine. Classy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home